- This meeting has passed.
EERMC Meeting – December 2021
December 9, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The EERMC will convene for its monthly meeting on Thursday, December 9, 2021 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM
This meeting will be held IN-PERSON in:
Conference Room A, 2nd Floor
Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill Providence, RI 02908
Rhode Island is currently experiencing a high rate of COVID-19 transmission as defined by the CDC and as such, effective August 13, 2021, everyone entering a state facility, both visitors and employees, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear a face covering unless you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the Council meeting. If you’d like to submit public comment to the Council, you can do so during the meeting or through our Public Comment Page.
If communication assistance (readers/interpreters/captioners) is needed, or any other accommodation to ensure equal participation, please call the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources at 401-574-9100 at least three (3) business days prior to the hearing so arrangements can be made to provide such assistance.
- December 9, 2021 EERMC Meeting Agenda
- November 18, 2021 Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- November 18, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Recommended Vote Language (updated 12-9-21)
- 2022 EE Plan PUC Hearings Update – Consultant Team Presentation
- 2023 EE Planning Timeline – Consultant Team Presentation
- 2022 EERMC Meeting Calendar
- 2022 SOW/Budget & Service Options – Consultant Team Presentation
- 2022 SOW/Budget & Service Options – Consultant Team Memo
- 2022 EERMC Budget Draft
- 2021 Farm Energy Fellow Presentation
- EC4 & Act on Climate – OER Presentation