- This meeting has passed.
EERMC Meeting – November 2021
November 18, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The EERMC will convene for its monthly meeting on Thursday November 18, 2021 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM
This meeting will be held IN-PERSON in:
Conference Room B, 2nd Floor
Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill Providence, RI 02908
Rhode Island is currently experiencing a high rate of COVID-19 transmission as defined by the CDC and as such, effective August 13, 2021, everyone entering a state facility, both visitors and employees, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear a face covering unless you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the Council meeting. If you’d like to submit public comment to the Council, you can do so during the meeting or through our Public Comment Page.
If communication assistance (readers/interpreters/captioners) is needed, or any other accommodation to ensure equal participation, please call the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources at 401-574-9100 at least three (3) business days prior to the hearing so arrangements can be made to provide such assistance.
- November 18, 2021 EERMC Meeting Agenda
- September 23, 2021 Meeting Minutes – DRAFT
- October 21, 2021 Meeting Minutes – DRAFT
- Recommended Vote Language
- Updated PUC EE Procedural Schedule
- 2021 3rd Quarter Program Results – Consultant Team and National Grid Presentation
- 2021 3rd Quarter Program Results – National Grid Report
- 2022 Key Deliverables and Schedule Presentation
- Legal Services Budget Increase Request
- Draft 2022 EERMC Meeting Calendar
- Draft 2022 EERMC Budget
- 2022 Consultant Team SOW/Budget – Consultant Team Presentation
- 2022 Consultant Team SOW/Budget – Consultant Team Memo
- Targeted EE/DR – OER and Consultant Team Presentation