- This meeting has passed.
EERMC Meeting – October 2021
October 21, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The EERMC will convene for its monthly meeting on Thursday October 21, 2021 from 3:00 – 5:00 PM.
This meeting will be held IN-PERSON in:
Conference Room A, 2nd Floor
Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill Providence, RI 02908
Rhode Island is currently experiencing a high rate of COVID-19 transmission as defined by the CDC and as such, effective August 13, 2021, everyone entering a state facility, both visitors and employees, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear a face covering unless you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing a mask.
All members of the public are welcome to attend the Council meeting. If you’d like to submit public comment to the Council, you can do so during the meeting or through our Public Comment Page.
If communication assistance (readers/interpreters/captioners) is needed, or any other accommodation to ensure equal participation, please call the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources at 401-574-9100 at least three (3) business days prior to the hearing so arrangements can be made to provide such assistance.
- October 21, 2021 EERMC Meeting Agenda
- September 23, 2021 EERMC Meeting Minutes – DRAFT
- PUC Procedural Schedule for the 2022 Energy Efficiency Docket #5189
- National Grid’s Provisional 2022 Energy Efficiency Plan
- National Grid’s Presentation on the Provisional 2022 Energy Efficiency Plan
- Consultant Team Presentation on the Provisional 2022 Energy Efficiency Plan
- GHHI Presentation on the Equity Working Group
- Consultant Team Presentation on Council Education Activities